We received our i-800 approval today. Our first officer that approved our I-800A was no longer there, so we had to get a new officer, then approval. One more step down. Now we wait until our information is cabled to Guangzhou. That should take about 10 days, then we need are article 5, then TA, then a consulate appointment. Oh my. Getting closer.
MM at speech therapy
Took MM to a pediatric dentist today. He has worked with cleft kids for 25 years and knew a lot about MM's mouth. I was excited about that, because he is a new dentist and I did not know if he had any cleft experience. I was also told that Shriner's may be starting a program to help with the dentist portion of cleft issues. I am very excited to hear about this and can not wait to get more details, as the bills from the dentist can be thousands of dollars.
C getting her new helping hand
I have waited a few days to post on C and the follow up with the specialist. He through out some pretty big words such as Lupus, leukemia and others. But was leaning more on the line of a fever disorder. He thought it is no longer HSP, but has turned into something else. I was told auto-immune systems could piggy back each other. I guess we are playing that game. I have to journal in depth for 4 months then go back. That is as long as she has no more major issues. Really no answers right now, just bathing this in prayers. I am OK, but the doctor looked right at DH and said, "
you guys are OK with this?" He asked us this twice and told us that most parents would be
quite upset by now. We looked at each other and said "it is what it is and we do not a diagnosis yet". It sounds like the fever disorder (which there is some long name) is one of our best options and this is what he was leaning towards. He then said that it could also be life shortening. I have been processing these words. Life shortening....... Words you do not want to hear when it comes to your children. When the HSP started I just kept thinking this will go away after this outbreak and not come back again. It kept coming back. Then the last two times, it started changing. I guess in the back of my mind that I keep thinking this is the last time it will happen. Now I am not so sure. Scary when I think about that. But I do know my God is in control and I feel at total peace with whatever happens. I know God is good. I cant say that he is just good when times are good. He also is good when times are bad. We live in a sin ridden world. I am so glad that I know God has our backs, no matter what. I asked DH what he thought about the Dr. questioning why we were OK. He said "Christ is King and well be OK". That sums it up.
Please let me know if you would be intersted in a SHow Hope shirt, too. The post below has all the information.
No comments:
Post a Comment