"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our oldest daughter

Our daughter has turned into an amazing young woman.  We are blessed to have her as a daughter. As a child or teenager she never once held anything against me.  When I made a mistake, she would never have thought to say "My mom wronged me, I am going to......... to get her back". 

She never held a grudge for my mistakes and we did make mistakes raising her. 

She ia always quick to forgive.  I believe it is one of her best qualitities.  She loves the Lord with all her heart, soul and mind. 

A life lived for Christ and His will is her greatest desire. 

One day she will make a husband very happy and be a wonderful mommy.  She talks about starting an orphanage.  So many choices she has ahead of her......

This goofy, small brain dog is her pet that she spoils.

I really cant wait to see what the Lord has in store for her life. 

This picture was taken when her and a girlfriend made a 7 mile hike uphill.  I know I would not look like this afterwards.  Red face and sweat are the words I am thinking of.  : )

"You are my God, and I will praise You; You are my God, I will exalt You. Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever" (Psalm 118:28,29)

Oh, she has a sense of humor, too.  She put this picture on her facebook with this in quotes under it " Yes, Im single."




Ni Hao Y'all

2 comments:

  1. hilarious picture!! She sounds like a wonderful kid... with a wonderful heart and with a GREAT sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful girl, inside and out . . . with a touch of goofy thrown in!
    What a joy it will be to see all God has in store for her!
    Karen
    Firstbrook Five

    ReplyDelete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP