"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness. I just found out we received our LOA yesterday afternoon.  Day 36!!!!!   I am speechless.  We waited 156 days for little Mei Mei.  China said "YES"!!   Now I am trying to figure out the I-800 and to get a hold of my agency.  I forgot to sign our supplement form 1 on it.  Thank you Lord for being so good to us. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats - totally psyched for you but also totally jealous :) We are on Day 48. Hopefully soon...Leda

    www.funds4faith.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new son is awesome. Does he have just one arm? My son too. I truly believe that even though Kai was born without his right arm, God gave him sooooo much more, like heavenly patience, compassion, gentlenss, and so much more. You are in for a huge blessing!!

    Christy
    http://funtimescsjs.blogspot.com/
    mom to 3, all born in China

    ReplyDelete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP