"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Thursday, July 29, 2010

Birthdays

We have 3 July Birthdays, DH, P and W.  We celebrated W and P's together this year.  I can not believe I have  man-child now. He is growing so big, 13 years old.  He kindly told me that I will have teenagers in my life for the next 17 years. Our oldest just turned 20 in April, meaning I have been in the teenage years for the last 7, making 24 years straight of the teenage years (minus 3 months-where are oldest was 20).  Good thing DH and I love kids and teenagers! 

He got a charger for his i-pod (which he saved a long time for) and a pair of shoes. 



P turned 8 this year. It just seemed like yesterday that our oldest daughter and I went to Korea. 


She received a littlest pet shop ds game. 


She was so strong today.  We had to have a mole removed on her arm.  She let out one tear and that was all.  She told me she wanted to say stop, but knew she had to stay strong.  I was so proud of her. 
Don't forget to order your show hope shirts.  We received our I-800 approval and are entered into the NVC system.  We should be cabled in a few days! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment...I appreciate that....if it weren't for prayer I would not be sane, so bring it on:) Thanks for being so encouraging and thinking of us!! Maybe there is still a chance I will see you there!!! Hope your process is moving along too:) Jennifer
    www.oursweetleap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP