C and P had dentist appointments this morning. E and W had them on Tuesday. I think I may have one the mother of the year award from the dental office on Tuesday. First they take back E. W and I go back with him. They do x-rays and are getting ready to do his cleaning when the hygienist asks the question they ask everyone. "Do you brush your teeth everyday?" I smile at her thinking in my head "what a dumb question, of course they brush everyday. What looser parent would let there kids not floss?" Then my precious son says "Well I brushed them this morning, but it is summer break so that was the first time this summer!" Of course he was all proud of himself that its summer break. No school, no getting up early and no brushing your teeth!!?!?!? The smile on my face fell off rather quickly as I said "what?!" "yes, its summer break Mom" said with all love and no disrespect at all. Needless to say humbled once again by my wonderful children. : )
C had her second socket fitting today at Shriner's. It fits a lot better this time. We will pick up the finished arm the 20th! C is so excited.
DH finished haying our field. Only a few more to go. I had planned on taking pictures of each step, but the LOA through everything off. Maybe next year.
Oh my goodness. I was going through my pictures to download the ones I needed. I was taken pictures of my oldest daughter which I will post this week, when I looked down and saw a ladybug. Guess what day that was??? Wednesday--the day of our LOA! How cool is that?
Part of the field before cutting
Just starting to cut
Finished project-well except for bucking it
The ladybug I took a picture of : )



No comments:
Post a Comment