"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Thursday, March 17, 2011

The bathroom reveal....

It is done.  I am so happy and pleased with it that I can hardly stand it.  It really is the most updated room in our house.  We kept on budget besides the faucet.  I had planned on using our old one, but didn't think about it being a different size.  Duh!!!  Oh well.  If I had bookoo bucks we would switch out the door and trim and tile the floor, but as it stands it is wonderful!
This is when you walk in. I used many items from my Mother-in-law, such as the pot on the window.  I used a basket for my oldest daughters blow dryer and curling iron.  Dh out trim around the window and I can believe how much it changed the look. 


Here is the Pbarn mirror and vanity we got for cheap off Craigslist.  We kept the same style of light fixture that we had last time, because all the super cute ones were not practical and did not put out enough light.  This is the only light we have in there.  I used a small canning jar for Q-tips. 



This ceramic bucket was also from my mother-in-law and its perfort for holding toilet paper.  As for the red towel, well we have towels from all colors and I am OK with that. :  )



The toilet.  I know, I know, its really exciting.  OK, not really but wanted to show the whole room.  I did find this garbage can at Target on clearance and it had a little dent on it so the gave it to me super cheap.  Yeah! 




Here's the before in all its glory.  Pink rubber molding, beautiful 80's vanity and no window molding.   I have posted this post on









1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new look! Now you've inspired me to go do something with ours (although it will be just tidying up and dreaming about bigger things right now. Especially love the curling iron basket. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP