Vegging time after school.
Monday is are semi slower day of the week if that is possible. Only a half day of school. Wyatt has viola practice from 11:30-1:15pm. There is an older lady that does this as a ministry and only charges $8.00 a lesson. Wyatt has been playing since 4th grade and is now in 8th. Someday he's really not into practicing, but for the most part likes it. Phoebe has recorder lessons from 1pm-1:45 for $3.00 a lesson. Charis has piano lessons, every other Monday with a very good friend of mine. She is able to teach her one handed piano. I am so glad she has this opportunity. She is only able to teach her until school gets out, but am happy for this time. She is a friend I love dearly. Emmet does not play an instrument. We will see about next year. It will probably depend on the job situation. DH did not get the job where we would have to move. We were happy and sad. Honestly, we only want what the Lord wants and have been asking him to please open or shut this door as He see's fit. I completely trust the Lord and know He has plans for our lives and he knows what is going on. At times I desire to be out of the limbo of this situation, but mainly when I get me eyes off of him. There is a major, major exciting possibility, granted a slim possibility of something that could happen this summer. Sorry to be so vague, but I cant give more details yet. I will share as soon as I know more. I did tell my DH over a year ago when he got laid off that if he was still off in a year, maybe it was God saying we should go overseas and start an orphanage. I have always wanted to do that.
Since we are staying here, I can finish the bathroom downstairs. Not sure if you remember but I got this PBarn mirror and bathroom vanity of craigslist a long time ago. We never put it in, because I wanted to take it if we moved. But since we are staying, we can. We stopped at this tile outlet store that had plank tile on major clearance. We bought two colors to bring home and will see if we can tile the bathroom and mudroom. We just finished the mudroom. I have to say that I love it and it is the only updated room in our house.
Just home from school relaxing with a licorice.
Reading homework.
These are the two tiles I picked out. I love the darker one, but it tends to look blue and we have lots of brown downstairs. I think we will go with the brown????
How neat that they can do music lessons so cheap. I love all the pics. Hope his job situation gets cleared up soon.
ReplyDelete