"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Friday, March 18, 2011

You come a long ways, baby


Ezekiel has come so far in his 5 months since coming home.  I cant believe it will be 5 months this month.  He is still afraid he might be left.  I here a lot "wait me, Mom, wait me."  Zeke, I will always wait for you.  Another sentence I hear alot is "mom, I like this", whether its grill cheese sandwiches, cereal or ice cream.  This kid loves to eat.  Dh  and I were looking at his passport picture and he sure has put on a few pounds.  Bread is not one of his favorites though.  He and Molly Mei are learning to share.  It is nice to have 2 of most everything. Grandma sent Molly Mei a bike for her birthday. Shriner's had given one to Zeke, but we could not give it to him until he was completely healed from his surgery as he couldn't straddle anything.  We gave them both of their bikes at the same time.  I know we didn't have to do that, but it is nice to be able to.  Tractors are another toy that Zeke loves. We gave him a John Deere hat and sweater for his birthday.  He wants to wear these all the time.  He is also starting to voice his opinion somewhat.  "Mom, no like this. " (an eggo) or "can I have pokeys please?"  Pokeys are a spiky hair cut.  Emmet loves to spike his hair sometimes and Zeke sure likes to be like his Gua gua (not sure how to spell that).  He can sometimes be naughty, but not very often.  And if he is its usually in competitiveness from his sister.  I was actually thrilled when he had his first fit at home.  It showed he was feeling more secure in his environment.  Trying to have him stop sucking him thumb has not worked yet.  It has slowed down, but at times I see him sleeping with that little thumb in there.  It wouldn't bug me except it is not helping his teeth any.  An appointment in the beginning of April is to check his tonsils.  They are huge.  They biggest our pediatrician has ever seen and he snores a lot.  One thing we have noticed too, is that he will fall asleep within minutes of being in the car and it doesn't matter how many times we do that a day.  I do not think he is sleeping good and is always tired.  I am curious to see what the ENT has to say.  Oh ,and his smile. It lights up his whole face.  We love this little guy so much!





1 comment:

  1. aww they look so happy on their rides. Nice little update. Wait me mama is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP