"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our trip to Seattle

DH and I went for one night up to Seattle last week.  It was a nice time to get away.  We had not done it for two years.  I love it when we leave with no plans.  I am a "wing it" kind of gal.  No hotel room, not ever sure we were going to Seattle.  We just drove and ended up there. My DH knew that this place along the way was a store he would like to visit. ; )




 We did hotwire for a hotel and they gave us a great price for the Sheraton which was only blocks from Pikes Place.  I fell in love with these lights in the room. 



 I liked this door, also.  Except the staining.  The door handle is so cute. 



The view from our hotel. 



We had to go to Piroshky Piroshky.  Yummm, yummm.  Just look at this yummy goodness.






The sites around town are just fun.  Not are usual style.  We are country people and usually outside in the woods, not the city.  Maybe thats why we sure enjoyed the sites so much. 






This is the famous, buy a fish and they throw it to each other. 

Lamb tongue, anyone? 

I love fresh flowers, but am way to practical to buy them.  So many other important needs other than flowers, but they sure are pretty......  In another post, I am going to tell about the bubble gum wall.  It was a great time with the man I love.  Cant wait until next time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP