Thursday, May 13, 2010
Healing and more ear infections
M----- mouth is healing. We go in Friday morning for a follow up. I cant wait to hear what Dr Kuang has to say. M---- did develop an ear infection again or I think it just never went away. I have been looking at it with an otoscope. I bought one of these with my third child. It has saved me many dollars, by letting me know whether they have had ear infections or not. I have been right every time I have taken them to the doctor when I have had suspicions of an ear infection. Shriners called in antibiotics as I had started the ear drops days earlier and they were not touching the infection. Hopefully Dr Smith, the ear nose and throat DR will be able to check her too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment