shutter 1/50, aperture F3.5, ISO 100
Shutter 1/80, Aperture F4.5, ISO 250
Shutter 1/100, Aperture F5, ISO 400
Shutter 1/100, Aperture F5, ISO 640
Shutter 1/160, Aperture F6.3, ISO 1000
Shutter 1/160, Aperture F6.3, ISO 1600
Learning to use my Nikon D80.
I have a love-hate relationship with my Nikon d80. I absolutely love the pictures it can take. I really don’t like that it is taking me forever to learn how to shoot it. One of my goals over the summer is to learn to use it, among so many other goals.
I am learning about ISO settings on my camera today. ISO determines how sensitive the sensor in your camera is to light. The higher the ISO, the more sensitive the camera is to light. A main point for my brain to remember is the higher the ISO, the more likely my camera will be able to see light in a low light picture. But also the higher the ISO the grainier the picture will be. If I am outside I do not need a high ISO number as there is a lot of light outside. Inside, I will need a higher ISO. I am trying to find that balance. I have my camera set to P mode and my flash turned off. I noticed with my pictures that there is not a whole different. I do think the 1600 ISO is the best, but if I zoom in, I can see it is grainier. I am going to try it in low light next time.



No comments:
Post a Comment