I am trying to figure ways to fund raise for a certain event that is not announced yet. I really tried to think of something I enjoy doing and at least am decent at. What do you think? It reversible and I just love the Michael Miller fabric! (After I took the pictures I realized the little hat should have been pushed farther back on M---- head.)




I love it! The fabric is adorable and the dress is super cute:)!
ReplyDeletean event yet to be announced, huh?
ReplyDeleteSounds suspicious :)
i LOVE the dress & have a darling little China girl that would look..well, darling in one! Count me in!
I'm with Sarah... I want to know more!
ReplyDeleteLove the dress, and that is my favorite Michael Miller fabric :)
And your model is DARLING!!
CUTE! I love love love the fabrics together. We are all so curious and I don't even know you! 'fess up!
ReplyDelete