Thursday, May 27, 2010
The man I love
Boy, I have been bushed from work lately. The kids are wild and crazy knowing that this was the last full week of school. Oh my. They have plum worn me out. I sure love working the high school kids, but it is alot of work. I thought I would give my brain a rest and post some pictures about the man I love. He is the best Daddy ever and loves Jesus with his whole heart. I know he would lay down his life in a seconds time for me or the kids. He really loves to seek Gods will and grow in Him. He understands that if he is not growing in Christ, that he will be back sliding. Something we together have said we do not ever, ever want to do. I have seen to many people screwed up by doing this. Besides his two passions of God and his family, he loves to hunt and fish. He has provided some many meals for our family and kept our freezer stocked with elk and deer. I am so happy to be married to my soul mate and pray we will grow old together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment