Wednesday, May 5, 2010
New hair do and our backyard
The girls LOVE to do my hair. I think almost all girls love to do this. P---- wanted to do it last night. They use a squirt bottle, brush and barrettes, lots of them. I love telling them how someday they will make great mommies and will do their children's hair one day. Such a simple act that prepares them for motherhood and all the joys that come with it. I just love being a mommy. After my wonderful hairdo was done, the boys came yelling "the elk are back". We love to watch the elk. What a magnificent animal. They can get so big, but that doesn't stop our 7 lb dog from trying to chase them. Now that's fun to watch.
There has been something on my heart. This boy named David. He is going to age out of the China program in July. Not all kids touch me, but he sure has. I would love to see him find a solid Chistian family. He looks so sweet. You would have to be very close to DTC or already DTC. Please pray for him. He is with Madison adoptions and I believe they have waived some of his fees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment