"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday snapshot-

We have virtual twins and I love it.  P----  birthday is in July  and she was born in S Korea. C---- birthday is in December and she was born in China.  6 Months apart and probably even closer.  When C----came home from China they said she was just 2.  There was no way in the world that she was just two.  I mean no way.  For one she was huge, not fat, just tall and not two. Second, she was talking up a storm in Chinese. Full blown sentences, questions, observations.  I have video of us in a taxi and she is just talking up a storm.  When we were walking around China people would ask us how old, I would say 2 and they would tell me "no".  I finally asked our guide why they kept doing that.  He said that they thought she was older than that.  He thought she was older, too.  After we got home I found a picture of her with another girl who was supposedly a year older than C-----.  They were exactly the same size.  I also found a intake date that would make her found before she was even born.  The dates were all screwed up.  We decided to change her age by a year, making her a year older.  We are so happy we did.  I think it is a lot closer to her real age. 
I also want to thank Kyra for letting me buy her girls clothes that she had outgrown.  I am so thankful friends who let me do this.  It is such a blessing for our family.  Thank you Kyra and please tell your daughter thank you too.


Ni Hao Y'all

4 comments:

  1. We have two sets of 'virtual twins' and we love it, too! Looks like your girls are very close... what a blessing :)
    Beautiful picture, love their dresses!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fascinating story! They look like they will be the best of friends for life no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are just precious!!!!

    Love their sweet smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have virtual twins also; both from China and 4.5 months apart. They are not only sisters, they are the best of friends. Your girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP