"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have to go back to this picture of E---- in the garden.  Notice his bangs?  Two hair cuts ago we went to a place in town (we had to do this certain something with our fingerprints).   It was done by this Asian lady who hardly spoke any English.  E---- loved the cut.  I liked it too.  Except that it wasn't cut very short and I knew we would have to get it cut again, sooner than I would like.  I usually buzz/cut the boys hair but as they have been getting older, we thought we would try a professional cut, if they were cheap.  For E----- last haircut we went to a gal in the little town right next to our town. E---- did not like the cut.  I did, but he didn't.  He decided he would fix it himself.  He accomplished this by trimming cutting his bangs.  This is after 3 weeks grow out.  It looks so much better now, but you can still see the effect's of his homemade bang trimming.  I am thinking he should not choose hairdressing as a career. 

We went to the doctor for M---- ear infection, again.......  They wanted us to culture the infection in her ear.  We should hear back Wednesday about the results.  She is on antibiotic ear drops again (3rd time) and we will learn more what we need to do soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP