I am so content and happy with my life. Yes, there are things that could be better, but really, I am so beyond blessed. I am in constant thanks to the Lord for taking care of us like He has. Even when the times get tough, and they will, I need to thank Him. I have a roof over my head, a husband that loves the Lord with all his heart, 6 wonderful children at home, one more on the way, food, a church that grounds people in God’s word and a great Christian school that I work at and my children go to.
I have been spending time teaching my girls to cook. P made dessert-snicker doodles. C made dinner-homemade baked chicken strips, potatoes, and cauliflower. Not sure why P. has that silly smile and boy they look like rugrats. They had been outside playing all day. Its neat to listen to them talk about how they will make wonderful mommies and wives someday. I am sure they will and will look forward to seeing it.



No comments:
Post a Comment