My summer list is sooo long. I started out today with a 4 hour webinar for school that lasted only 3 hours. Yeha!!! Then off to my next chore. I want to organize the boy’s room. I am getting really personal and showing you their closet. Oh my. I am embarrassed. It is awful. I am completely lost on how to organize it. I am not a totally organized person by nature.I would say I am semi-organized. I love being totally organized and feel quite scatterbrained when I am not, but I do have to work at it. With the bigger the family, the more organized you need to be or it can lead to chaos. I googled “organize your kids closet”. They were from ridiculous to amazing. Why, of why do I love pottery barn so much? Why can’t my boys rooms look like this???
or this......
There are a number of reasons my kids room does not look like this. The main one is, we can’t afford it or should I say, we have too many other priorities to spend our money to make their room look like that. Not to mention, there room is not that big. I have to go for frugal and practical. But, boy, do I like pottery barn. : ) This is sadly what the boys closet looks like now.
If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them.





www.knock-offwood.com they have awesome plans to build lockers, organizational bins and such cheep. Also the bunk bed you pictued I think they have plans for. All free! They are on facebook too. She posts plans to build all the pottery barn stuff at a fraction of the cost.
ReplyDelete