"The will of God-nothing less, nothing more, nothing else." F.E. Marsh



Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Timeline



Thank you all for the comments and emails. We are thrilled at thought of our new son. Here is out timeline to T. I have been praying for this little guy for almost a year already. Hard to believe.
June of 2009 Saw his face on CHFSF site

6- 2009-present--I prayed about him

2 &3- 2010- DH prayed

3-1-10 DH said Yes

3-3-10 Applied to CHSFS

3-10-10 Sent in Pre Approval

3-15-10 Home study (we have the best Social worker in the world!!)

3-18-10 Pre Approval

4-12-10 Home study complete

4-12-10 Applied for I-800A

4-14-10 received email from USCIS saying they received our application

4-19-10 received letter saying they received our application

4-29-10 Called and told me we had a fingerprint date of 5-25-10

5-3-10 Received fingerprint appointment in the mail my husband, me and our oldest daughter

5-3-10 Walked in early to our fingerprint appointment

5-12-10 I-800A approval in the mail

5-21-10 DTC (dossier to China)

5-31-10 LID (logged in Date)

Waiting for our Letter of Acceptance

Went to the doctor last night with M. If you can believe it, she had another ear infection in her left ear this time. Poor girl. I asked if this will make the yeast infection in her right ear (that is just starting to go away) come back. Most likely was the answer. This seems to be a vicious cycle we are on. We will see the ENT at Shriners next month. He wanted to wait 6 months before he put ear tubes back in, but I am not sure we are going to make it. Tomorrow we go to Shriners for C. She really wants another helping hand. Her old one is a couple years old and way too small for her. DH and E. have hunter’s safety tonight. E. seems to like it. I will leave you with some more pictures of our boy.  If you would like to purchase a dress, shirt, blanket, please send me an email or leave a comment.  Thank you.





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new son!! It's exciting to think we are close to your timeline- maybe we will see each other in China!!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" Author unknown

Followers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~C.S. Lewis

143,000,000 ORPHANS:

It is estimated that between 143,000,000 and 210,000,000 children are orphans. That’s at least 143 MILLION children in the world today. (Recent UNICEF report.)

To give you an idea of the enormity of this need, keep in mind that the approximate population of the US is 300,000,000; and the population of Russia is 141,800,000.)

There are more orphans in Sub-Sahara Africa than ALL of the children
in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Canada, and Sweden – combined!

.

.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP