I have also noticed the first initial for the kids names is really annoying. Not to mention we have two T’s. I have seen people use nicknames, fake names, and real names. Honestly, I am not sure what to do. I want to keep them safe, but their picture is already on my blog. Will it protect them that much more? Is there a risk in blogging and using their name? I noticed I have mistaken and used the real name a time or two. Thinking about this. I took each kids picture out side as I am trying to learn how to use my camera. I should have waited until the sun was not shining in there face. Like I said, I'm learning.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
The cats out of the bag
I have also noticed the first initial for the kids names is really annoying. Not to mention we have two T’s. I have seen people use nicknames, fake names, and real names. Honestly, I am not sure what to do. I want to keep them safe, but their picture is already on my blog. Will it protect them that much more? Is there a risk in blogging and using their name? I noticed I have mistaken and used the real name a time or two. Thinking about this. I took each kids picture out side as I am trying to learn how to use my camera. I should have waited until the sun was not shining in there face. Like I said, I'm learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment